A Premier Law Firm In Daytona Beach For Paternity Representation
When a child is born to unmarried parents, both the mother and father often require trustworthy legal guidance and assertion of their rights and interests. Establishing biological paternity in Florida is a relatively straightforward process, but protection of your parental rights — and your overall financial well-being if fatherhood is in question — calls for counsel from a lawyer with extensive paternity case experience.
Focused, Effective Advocacy For Fathers And Mothers In Florida Paternity Actions
Have you been informed that you fathered a child, but you need to be certain before accepting personal and financial responsibility? Are you a father who wants to build a relationship and secure quality time with your son or daughter? Perhaps you are a mother who must file a properly prepared petition to establish paternity, obtain child support and ensure the best life possible for your child.
At Smith Bigman Brock in Daytona Beach, you will work with a dedicated Florida family law attorney who will understand your vital objectives as a parent and do everything possible to achieve them. Led in this complex legal practice area by attorney Horace C. Smith, our lawyers have the knowledge and credibility in area courts to successfully confront concerns involving:
- Conclusively establishing paternity through DNA testing
- Protection of your child custody rights
- Ensuring that child support orders are justified, fair, reasonable and effectively enforced
- Asserting supportive fathers’ rights to time sharing (sometimes called visitation) that is substantial and manageable
- Addressing other financially significant concerns such as the responsibility for obtaining and maintaining health insurance for a child
- Defending your rights as a custodial or noncustodial parent in a proposed “move-away” that impacts parental access
Get Proven, Trustworthy Guidance Aligned With Your Goals
At Smith Bigman Brock in Volusia County, many of our family law clients are prominent citizens, business leaders and others who appreciate our commitment to discretion alongside our legal acumen and reputation for achieving positive results. If you have questions about paternity, child support or any other family law issue, our accomplished family law team has answers. To arrange a consultation, call 386-254-6875 or contact us online.