Accomplished. Established. Respected.
Hunter Blaze Morrill
- Family Law 50%
- Criminal Law 50%
Hunter Smith is an associate attorney, focusing her practice in the areas of Criminal Defense and Family Law. Prior to joining our team at Smith Bigman Brock, Hunter was an Assistant State Attorney with the Seventh Circuit, State Attorney's Office. She personally handled thousands of criminal cases ranging from misdemeanor to 1st degree felonies and tried more than 25 jury trials. Hunter attended Florida State University and was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity. She still enjoys traveling to Tallahassee for football games and tailgates!
Hunter attended Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. During law school, Hunter spent a summer semester studying abroad in France. She also interned with the Department of Children and Families - specifically assigned to the adult foster care program. In our community, Hunter is an active member of the Volusia County Bar Association and Board Member of their Young Lawyer's Division. She is also a member of the Dunn Blount Inns of Court.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 2015
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2012
- Office of the State Attorney, Seventh Judicial Circuit, Assistant State Attorney, 2015 to 2021
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Volusia County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Volusia County Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division, Board of Directors, 2018 to Present
- Dunn Blount Inn of Court, Member, 2018 to Present
- Daytona Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2021 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Florida, 2015