Smith Bigman Brock in Volusia County is a long-standing, widely respected law firm that is a go-to resource for entrepreneurs and business leaders. Our attorneys help clients across the spectrum of industry and commerce in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and surrounding areas assert and protect their interests, emphasizing results, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
We Have The Legal Knowledge To Help · You Can Focus On Your Core Operations And Objectives
Are you preparing for startup of a new company or taking the next step with an already successful venture? Are you evaluating a major purchase of commercial real estate or preparing for another significant sale or acquisition? You can depend on focused legal guidance aligned with your interests at Smith Bigman Brock in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Our lawyers' experience extends across the spectrum of complex business transactions, and you can count on industry-leading, informed guidance in full view of your risks and objectives. Should conflict arise in the course of your transaction or afterward, you will have trial-proven business litigators at the ready and on your side as well. Our strengths cover:
- Business entity formation and incorporation in full view of clients' tax positions, personal liability concerns and other factors
- Purchases, sales and leasing of commercial real estate
- Joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Business contract negotiations, review or litigation
- Representation in complex loan negotiations or litigation and other secured transactions, including those involving commercial mortgages and foreclosures, public finance, venture capital and international banking law concerns
Turn To Lawyers With Decades Of Experience Managing Complex Transactions
Few, if any, law firms in Volusia County, can match our lawyers' experience in protecting and advancing clients' business interests. To schedule a consultation on your immediate needs or ongoing legal concerns, simply call 386-254-6875 or send an email inquiry to our business law team right now.